---Malware--- ---Malware---

I was returning to newgrounds to upload after staying away for a good year and happened upon this after trying to see if there was actually anyone talented still here. You sure proved me wrong. While the song isn't perfect (the kick, mainly sounds a bit distorted and awkward at times, mostly during the drum rolls), it both fits the genre, and does it well (and fairly uniquely). Best of all, it is really dynamic, which is fantastic to find when so many songs these days aren't. Fantastic job, I'm glad there is still talent somewhere on NG (I guess the top 10 is just not where to look, lol)

Acid-Notation responds:

Glad to hear!

Qelaion - Zyti Qelaion - Zyti

Beautiful song dude :) I really like your style. You've got some major talent. :)

Flashback [SS Remix] Flashback [SS Remix]

I LOVE this! Amazing job dude ;D

ShootingStar responds:

Thanks so much! Make sure to check out the rest of the remixes! :)

Sonik - Pumpkin Soup GJ8 Sonik - Pumpkin Soup GJ8

Mhmm! This is definitely a nice groove ;D Definitely has a Halloween tone to it, haha. You pulled off 3/4 rather well, too ;D Good one man!

DreamEater responds:

Thanks Ben I appreciate the kind words :]

Sonik - Sy's Law (NGADM) Sonik - Sy's Law (NGADM)

Such a smooth song, man! I'm loving these chords especially. I'm a big fan of the more minimal and progressive stuff (like you know ;D), and you've done that fantastically here. Great job on an awesome track and good luck in NGADM! :)

DreamEater responds:

Thanks very much Ben, I really appreciate the kind words!

~Beta~ Dilemma (Loop) ~Beta~ Dilemma (Loop)

That song is shit....

But this, sir, this is amazing! You just know exactly how to get some damn good atmospheres. I'm slowly learning haha. XD Anyways, g'job!

xKore ft. Zoe&Naomi - Need You xKore ft. Zoe&Naomi - Need You

Loving this so damn much

Such a sexy bass.

LTM² - Dream Machine LTM² - Dream Machine

Pretty cool.

Loving the melodies and harmonies. Sounds great to me. That synth that comes in at around 1:00 sounds very out of place though.

ListenToMyMusic responds:

Yeah I made all the melodies but that one, it's actually not a synth at all, it's just a sample. OCON did the bassline. Thanks for the review.

~Beta~ Slip in The Club (prev) ~Beta~ Slip in The Club (prev)

This shit's featured :D

Godamn >< Show me your ways. XD Ever since I showed you that EQ trick, you've been making masterpiece after masterpiece. Idk if that had to do with it, but damn dude, I'm jealous. XD Wanna collab?

aliaspharow responds:

Dude. Yes! I think when you showed me that it really got me thinking on how to make my music become cleaner and cleaner. So i can't say you we're involved. I really appreciate the kind words.

Flying Blue [Liquid] Flying Blue [Liquid]

Very smooth stuff man.

Your stuff really good. Just wishing this was longer. I could see you doing this professionally soon, to be perfectly honest. Send your stuff out to people. You could get known.